There is an extensive list of fertility foods for men and women. However, there is no point listing them without knowing more about you.
Why is this the case?
This is the case because, for example, if you have thyroid issues, the list will be different. If you are vegan, vegetarian or a meat eater – the list is different. If you want to eat for fertility based on a light-force-food diet, again the list will be different.
If I were to list the extensive list of super foods, herbs, fruits, vegetables, oils, nuts, etc. that best suits the average person – how will you know if these are the most optimal ones for you?
Some fertility foods include
- Organic rasberries for women
- Organic bananas for men
- Sweet potato is a fertility food – but normal potato is not
- Organic spinach is a fertility food – but soybeans are not
- Organic kale is a fertility food, but not raw if you have thyroid issues
- Organic carrots are fine but carrot juice or soup is not
- 3x brazil nuts a day for your selenium quota are ideal but peanuts are not
- Organic, raw, cold pressed coconut oil is the best to cook with but olive oil is not
Want your personalised comprehensive fertility food list?
This will include herbs and super foods. Simply get in touch with me today! Reach out via the comment box or email fiona[at]awakeningfertility.com
Want over 100 fertility recipes?
I recommend my Fertility Recipes ebook – including lunch, dinner, snacks and desserts in around 180 pages.
It even has information about fertility cleanse options and a comprehensive glossary explaining all the new-age health foods currently on the market.
Get your copy for just £9.99, here
In the meantime, check out this extensive list of previous articles I have written on this topic: Fertility Foods for Men and Women.
Fertility Food Guide for Men and Women:
- Foods to Create Super Sperm – Read here
- What Keeps Cancer Away Are The Same Things That Boost Fertility – The Anti-Cancer Lifestyle is Pro-Fertility – Read here
- Eating the Right Fruit and Vegetables is one of the Fastest Ways to Become More Fertile and Create a Healthy Baby – Read here
- The Dirty Dozen Fruits and Vegetables to Avoid When Trying to Conceive – Read here
- Best Male Fertility Supplements – Top Male Fertility Foods for Better Sperm – Read here
- Fertility Snack Food for Men and Women (Chia Pudding) – Read here
- Eat Yourself Fertile with these Fertility Breakfast Foods – Read here
- Superfoods for Fertility – How Superfoods Benefit Fertility – Read here
- Fertility Cleanses – Read here
- Fertility Teas – Read here
About the author:
Fiona Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –
helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.
Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.
Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Boulton, here.