Hormone imbalances are often the cause of unexplained infertility and fertility issues
More than half of my clients are looking for solutions to get pregnant naturally and one of the ways to do that is to ensure your hormones are balanced. The good news is, this is not as daunting or as complicated as you may think!
Do you, like millions of women worldwide suffer from these hormonal imbalances?
- oestrogen dominance (often caused from too much exposure to plastics);
- raised insulin (often from stress or too much sugar/processed foods);
- raised cortisol (from too much stress) and;
- low adrenaline (from too much stress, poor gut health, toxicity, and/or persistent inflammation)
… Then you have come to the right place to help correct your hormonal imbalances and boost your fertility to help you get pregnant naturally.
After reading this, you can be confident in knowing you needn’t dabble in synthetic hormone replacements and you can take back control of your fertility.
Progesterone plays a vital role to help you get pregnant and stay pregnant
Progesterone means “promoting gestation.” Progesterone production ensures that the lining of the uterus remains for approximately 14 days after ovulation (the luteal phase) for when you become pregnant. When you conceive, progesterone rises. If you do not conceive the progesterone levels drop which leads to the shedding of the uterine lining (menstruation).
When your progesterone levels drop too low it may cause irregular or very heavy periods, difficulty conceiving as well as PMS symptoms… There are other symptoms too…
How to tell if you have low progesterone
Do you suffer from high anxiety and low moods?
Progesterone stimulates GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), a neurotransmitter has an antidepressant and anti-anxiety effect.
Do you suffer from insomnia?
Low progesterone levels can cause difficulties getting to sleep and other sleep related issues.
Do you suffer from weight gain and cellulite:
If you do not produce enough progesterone your body will not burn fat. Often the body will draw glucose into your bloodstream as a quick source of energy which can turn into the production of cellulite.
Do you suffer from fluid retention?
Progesterone is a natural diuretic which can help reduce fluid build up in the breasts, face, fingers, ankles and belly.
Do you suffer from brain fog?
This could be a sign of low progesterone (or too much sugar, or both!)
Do you suffer from saggy skin?
Progesterone stimulates the production of collagen which keeps your skin looking youthful.
Do you suffer from thyroid issues?
Low progesterone leads to oestrogen dominance and this interferes with thyroxine production.
Do you suffer from night sweats?
Progesterone may be the culprit.
How to improve chances of a natural pregnancy
To improve your chances of a natural pregnancy you really need to live a Fertile Lifestyle. It comes down to 5 keys that I see time and time again with my clients. When they apply all 5 key strategies together, they see immediate results (and end up giving birth to happy, healthy babies).
5 keys are illustrated below to get your body baby ready by increasing the production of progesterone:
Minimise stress (with strategies that suit your personality and lifestyle)
- Let me explain how stress lowers progesterone levels. Progesterone is a natural precursor to cortisol, which is the body’s primary stress hormone. When under stress your adrenal glands can use any excess available progesterone to manufacture more stress-fighting cortisol which can leave the body with depleted progesterone levels.
- When you are in a state of stress or anxiety the ‘ fight or flight’ response in the body means your body will always divert the available pregnenolone to produce higher amounts of cortisol to help you get through stress. In doing so, it often means there is not enough pregnenolone to produce sufficient progesterone.
- This is why stress is the leading cause of low progesterone problems.
Minimise toxicity (physical exposure, mental exposure and emotional exposure – eg toxic relationships)
Get the right balance of exercise (to get you fertility fit)
Get good quality sleep (between 10pm – 6am)
Get the right balance of nutrients
In doing so you will give your body the energy it needs to thrive and not just survive.
How to eat yourself fertile and increase progesterone naturally
10 organic supplements and organic foods that can increase progesterone naturally
- collard greens
- Swiss chard
- Powerfully Pure brand MSM (extracted 100% naturally from organic pine trees)
- black beans
- short grain brown rice
- Magnesium body spray
- Epsom salt foot soak
- Magnesium drink
- red meat
- white meat
- pumpkin seeds
- 100% pure liquid zinc
- Vitamin C
- acerola Cherries
- Camu-Camu (great for womb lining)
- kiwi fruit
- leppers (capsicum)
- Shine (available through the Powerfully Pure shop)
- Powerfully Pure brand Vitamin C powder
- Powerfully Pure brand Fertility and Pregnancy Honey
- Vitamin E
- sunflower seeds
- Powerfully Pure brand Fertility and Whole Beehive Honey (from our shop)
- Vitamin B6
- Powerfully Pure brand Whole Beehive Honey (from our Shop)
- quinoa (seed)
- flax (seed)
- green leafy vegetables
- Powerfully Pure Marine Phytoplankton (from our shop)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids/Good oils
- wild, saltwater fish
- chia seeds
- walnuts (but be careful of mould)
- grass-fed animal products
- coconut oil
- olive oil
- Powerfully Pure Marine Phytoplankton
- Vitamin D3 with K2
- wild salmon
- Arkworld’s Pink Drink (available through the Powerfully Pure shop)
- Chaste Tree
- I advise you “body test” this chaste tree supplement in your health food store to see if you need it.
In addition to lifestyle changes (such as improved diet and living a ‘fertile lifestyle’) purchasing a bio-identical progesterone cream is the way to go.
You need to find a brand that tells you how much progesterone you get per pump/squirt.
Some brands that my clients have used and recommend include:
- Elan brand
- Mood Mama’s brand: Matriach 100
- Platt Wellness brand
- Progesterall brand
- Wellsprings brand
Remember, correcting hormone imbalances is in your control… Therefore, your fertility is too!
Free Fertility Support
In case you have not already downloaded your copy of my free ebook Hormone Balancing for Fertility, you can get it here for FREE, here.
If you want any additional support about anything I have mentioned, please leave your comment below, or join my private FERTILITY HELP facebook group and ask me direct questions and concerns here.
Feel Happy Trying to Conceive
Know You’re on the Right Path to Fertility Success
If you want to begin to feel happy on your fertility journey whilst trying to conceive and if you want to know you are on the right path to have your baby then I can help. Book a private consultation with me today.
About the author:
Fiona Boulton is a world-renowned Fertility Healer. (An expert in her field since 2007) specialising in:
Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga, Fertility Qi Gong and Fertility Coaching –
helping you take back control of your fertility, faster.
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.
Fiona, founder of Awakening Fertility is based:
Online and available to speak to you from anywhere in the world
LONDON FERTILITY CLINICS
Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic)
Concept Fertility Clinic Putney
Samsara Mind & Body SW18
WEST SUSSEX FERTILITY CLINIC
United Kingdom, Chichester
AUSTRALIA FERTILITY CLINICS
Western Australia, Perth
Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or experience face-to-face (in person) transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Boulton, here.