Grapefruit Essential Oil – 5 Uses and Benefits
- Are you trying to shed some extra weight or stick to a diet? Use Grapefruit essential oil is known to help you stick to a diet as well as aid in weight loss and your metabolism.
- Are you feeling a bit flat and want to feel uplifted instead? Grapefruit essential
oil can help with motivation.
- Are you looking for a natural way to clear blemishes as well as aches, pains and tension? Then massage Grapefruit essential oil to the area that needs it. You will clear blemishes and uplift your mood easily and effortlessly
- Note: Avoid UV light for up to 12 hours after applying citrus oils (grapefruit, lemon, lime, wild orange) topically.
- Rub a few drops of Grapefruit essential oil on your abdomen (sacral chakra band) to help you to have a healthy emotional relationship with your body… A vital stepping stone toward increased self-love.
- Finding it hard to focus? Diffusing Grapefruit essential oil, or consuming it in water or wearing it on your wrists can help promote a sense of improved concentration.
Best ways to use your Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Add a few drops of Grapefruit oil to your wrists and behind your ears
- Add a few drops of Grapefruit oil into a diffuser to help increase motivation
- Add a few drops of Grapefruit oil into your glass (or BPA-free) water bottle
Add a few drops of Grapefruit essential oil into your cakes, smoothies and your vegan/paleo/keto breakfast bowl
Dosage of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Add 2 drops per 8 ounces of water in glass or stainless steel container and drink half body weight in ounces each day
- Apply 1-2 drops with fractionated coconut oil on trouble areas
- Diffuse 6-10 drops in 8 hour diffuser for motivation.
Grapefruit essential oil benefits if you suffer with:
- Gall bladder stones
Grapefruit essential oil is affordable!
This organic essential oil is only £17.50 for 15mls. Get in touch below for a bottle to be sent to you (anywhere in the world)
Oils that blend well with Grapefruit Essential Oil
Grapefruit blends well with the emotional blend called Serenity
Leave A Comment