Important Preconception Information
To create an amazing human being parents need to create the optimal developmental environment for their child in the preconception stages.
Everything in the Universe counts for our epigenetic environment. Our thoughts, emotions, what we eat and drink and who we hang out with all impact our physiology which has a direct effect on your unborn child.
Women, did you know everything you do three months prior conception has a direct effect on your ovaries?
Every moment in every day we make the choice whether our epigenetic environment will be toxic or non-toxic. E.g. Going for a walk in nature, swimming at the beach, allowing our skin to be exposed to the sun, it all has a knock-on effect.
“The best way to conceive a baby is being in a relationship,” claims Dr Roy Dittman author of The Brighton Baby. However, this does not mean a toxic environment, instead, a really loving relationship.
We are bombarded everyday with toxins. Even if you use toxic-free household products, our air and water are constantly bombarded with them.
This is a topic I have been passionately writing about all year. Refer to my other work:
Balance Hormones to Regulate Menstrual Cycles – blog
Clean living – Qi Unity Website
Clean living – blog
After listening to Dr Dittman speak at the Women’s Wellness Conference in 2014 I was compelled to share this topic for the benefit of my clients again.
Toxic build up has been proven to warp our genes
It has been postulated by scientists that sunlight detoxes 10% of your genes in just 10 minutes of sun exposure (as the name “human implies” we are light beings – we require light and light force energy to survive).
How else can you detoxify your body to prepare your body for fertility?
- Avoid BPA’s (in plastic containers, cling film, drink bottles etc)
- Avoid parabens and petroleum in beauty products and skin care ranges
- No cooking with poly-unsaturated fatty acids (clear oil) – which creates tremendous free-radical damage in the body
- Avoid being around factories that spew out cadmium, mercury, lead (these toxic heavy metals are also inhaled when you inhale traffic pollution from exhaust fumes)
- Avoid fluoride in dental products and water
- Studies show that when rats are exposed to lead or mercury a small percentage of them will die. However when rats are exposed to both lead and mercury at the same time, 100% die.
Can you imagine what this is doing to your body?
You are exposing yourself to mercury when you eat fish – the bigger the fish the more mercury.
Mercury is also used in amalgam fillings (and worth removing ASAP).
Mercury also shrinks your brain, making you forgetful and depletes your immune system
According to this site:
“Lead accumulates slowly in the body and even low doses can eventually lead to poisoning. 95% of lead in body is deposited in the bones and teeth.”
How do you get exposure to lead and how to avoid it:
- Lead-painted toys
- Fishing weights
- Contaminated soil
- Cosmetics contain lead, such as expensive “stay on/long lasting” lipsticks
- Associated iron deficiency – increases lead absorption from the gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Poor/old housing (lead paint or pipes)
What to do now?
There are many solutions, feel free to browse the awakeningfertility.com site, and perhaps consider detoxifying the heavy metals from your body.
Recommended reading – How to detoxify to prepare your body for a baby?
About the author:
Fiona Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –
helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.
Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.
Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Boulton, here.