Male Fertility Tips
Believe it or not, eating natural foods and inhaling natural scents can do wonders to erections, libido and male fertility in general.
Basic tips to help with male fertility:
1. Drink coffee before sex as this makes your sperm more virile
2. Do not drink alcohol, it is a depressant which depletes your ‘Qi’ (life force energy)
3. Eat more zinc. Zinc can be found in shell fish like oysters – these are extremely high in zinc
4. Figs were designed by nature to support male fertility – they grow in pairs and they look like testicles. Eat them throughout the year – fresh is best
5. In the short term bananas help with erections but eating too many over too long a period can have the opposite effect
6. Consume L-Arginine. This is commonly found in kiwi fruits but to really boost your intake of this powerful amino acid (building block for the body) – numerous studies show that it helps the body produce nitric oxide. This means your body can absorb nutrients better. We, at Awakening Fertility have trialled various L-Arginine products but the one that boosts energy, vitality, mood, gives longer orgasms and facilitates erections – plus tastes delicious is the Arkworld L-Arginine “pink drink.” We are so passionate about its effects on fertility we sell it in our shop. (It is great value working out to be £1.00 a drink and two drinks are recommended each day for maximum results)
7. Stay away from oestrogren foods such as soy and avoid phyto-oestrogens/xeno-oestrogens, also referred to as fake oestrogens which stimulate oestrogen production in the body unnecessarily. To avoid fake oestrogens do not eat or drink from plastic packaging unless they are BPA free (so avoid water in plastic bottles). If you are oestrogen dominant talk to us about a simple cleansing protocol – consuming two additional things in your diet to allow testosterone to dominate.
Why is it worth investing in organic food?
If you are on a budget then eating conventional fruit and vegetables means you will be accumulating more toxins (which will have a negative impact on your fertility). Read more about the effects of toxins here
Eating non-organic processed corn, soy or potatoes means you could be eating Genetically Modified food which studies have proven to shrink testicles and cause infertility.
Healing Properties of Essential Oils for Fertility
For people suffering from impotence, erectile dysfunction, frigidity, or loss of libido, vanilla essential oil can relieve them of their problems. This oil stimulates the secretion of certain hormones like testosterone and estrogen which help bring about normal sexual behaviour and promotes sexual arousal.
Consuming vanilla will have the same effect.
Geranium oil does not have a direct link to male fertility however it has strong stress reduction properties that help with performance anxiety – especially useful if you “need to have sex now, the time is right now!”
Strengthens male sex organs (testicles).
Patchouli Oil has been used as an aphrodisiac for hundreds of years as well as treating sexual problems such as impotency, loss of libido, disinterest in sex, erectile dysfunctions and anxiety around sex.
It is good for both men and women to put a spark back in the bedroom by stimulating the sexual hormones (testosterone in men), which in turn stimulates the sex drive.
Patchouli also improves sleep, treats symptoms of eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and sores as well as relieves constipation.
Stress affects fertility in males and females. Short bursts of stress can heighten the production of testosterone but a prolonged high level of stress has detrimental effects that lower libido. In addition to stress, pollution and depression both deplete libido.
Ylang Ylang boosts your sex drive.
Ylang-ylang essential oil can be used to cure infections in internal organs such as the stomach, intestines, colon, and urinary tract.
Ylang-Ylang also helps people suffering from insomnia, fatigue, frigidity and other such stress related conditions.
The most potent way to absorb the benefits of essential oils is by combining them into groups of three.
When you blend three together the healing properties are magnified 11 times. This is why Fiona has developed her own range of fertility candles. Simply light the candles every day and enjoy the scent throughout your home at day or night, knowing that every breath you take is helping to enhance your fertility.
On the topic of breathing, find out if you have fertility breath here.
How to create super sperm
Yes, it is possible!
Try the tips mentioned in this article first then book your consultation with Fiona for some more assistance.
About the author:
Fiona Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –
helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.
Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.
Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Boulton, here.