Happy Couple Cooking Together. Dieting. Healthy Food

What are the right fruit and vegetables to eat when trying to conceive?

The answer is…

20 portions of organic fruit and vegetables (with the exclusion of corn; because it can not be digested and non-fermented soy; because it triggers the body to produce fake oestrogens).

It is a scientific fact that the only food group that supports healthy immune function and improves our genetic make up is FRUIT and VEGETABLES… And tonnes of them!

The World Health Organisation (WHO) is now stating that we all need a daily serving of up to 13 servings of raw vegetables. This is just to keep up with the current disease rate of today’s world… And sub-fertility means your body is in a state of dis-ease.

As a health food enthusiast and natural fertility expert I have been advising my clients for years to eat 20 portions of organic fruit, vegetables, seeds and nuts just to give the body the necessary energy required for fertility and for shaping better genetics: healthier eggs and sperm.

I agree, many people find it difficult to have 7 portions of fruit or vegetables with each meal – especially organic!

Thank goodness for high speed blenders such as the Nutri-bullet and Vitamix!
… And did you know that if you get your organic food delivered from farmers direct it is sooooo much cheaper than supermarkets!

I encourage my clients to eat as many fruit and vegetables (and take 100% natural food-grade fertility supplements) in the morning. That way you feel in control of your fertility.

Here are some videos of some of my fertility recipes (for him and her!)

Best thing is, you can have a smoothie for breakfast and another one as a mid-morning or afternoon snack. * Always aim for up to 7 servings of fruit, vegetables, seeds, nuts and water for each smoothie then you are practically guaranteed to reach your daily quota.

In doing so you will help keep oxidative stress and inflammation at bay.

Furthermore, when you have VITALITY, you feel lighter, brighter and back in the flow of life. You can then BE HAPPY. Happiness is the other essential key to faster fertility success.

SupplementsWhat are the best fertility and prenatal supplements?

There are just a few more things I recommend adding to your fertility and/or prenatal nutrition plan.

I am a huge fan of the Powerfully Pure Brand of Marine Phytoplankton + MSM (organic sulphur) + Medicinal Mushrooms + Bio-Available Vitamin C + Vitamin D + Colloidal Silver and Gold + Fertility Honey.

By contacting me for your personal consultation I can double check you are getting all the essential nutrients you need in whole food forms (so it is bio-available, e.g. absorbed into your body). I will look to ensure you are getting the right B vitamins, selenium, calcium, magnesium, folate, etc.

Book your personal consultation with me to find out how you can get the right supplements for faster fertility results and for a healthier pregnancy and healthier baby. Book Consultation here.

I love your comments and feedback – if you have any questions drop me a note in the comment section below.

Fiona Kacz-Boulton

Fiona Kacz-Boulton is a Fertility Specialist

(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in fertility yoga – inspiring people to evolve on their conscious journey to parenthood.

Founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street, London.

• Natural Fertility Specialist
  • Fertility Coach
  • Nutrition Counsellor
  • Public Speaker
  • Author
  • Mind Mastery Practitioner
  • Blogger
  • QiYoga® Founder
  • Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
  • Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
  • Fertility Support Group Facilitator
  • Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through my Fertile Lifestyle programmes, I help navigate major transitions to detox your mind (and body) to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile.’

complimentary-consultation

Book your 30 minute complimentary consultation

With me, founder of Awakening Fertility, Fiona Kacz-Boulton here.

Other Topics Worth Reading:

1. Think Yourself Fertile – Powerful Ways That Actually Work – Read here
  2. Keeping on the Positive Path – Keeping The Belief You Will Fall Pregnant Despite Setbacks – Read here
  3. The Dirty Dozen Fruits and Vegetables to Avoid When Trying to Conceive – Read here

About the author: Fiona Kacz-Boulton

I am passionate about re-empowering couples who have lost their confidence and themselves whilst TTC. Through my guidance I have a huge success rate helping women give birth to happy healthy babies and to embrace a deep understanding of what it means to be a conscious parent. I have been positioned as an expert in the fertility field since 2007 and world leader in fertility yoga. I am the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street and Clapham, London and wear the following hats: Fertility Coach Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK Nutrition Counsellor Public Speaker Author Blogger QiYoga® Founder Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200) Fertile Lifestyle Motivator Fertility Support Group Facilitator Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator

23 comments to “Eating the Right Fruit and Vegetables is one of the Fastest Ways to Become More Fertile and Create a Healthy Baby”

You can leave a reply or Trackback this post.

1. Katrina Sheen - March 12, 2016 at 5:27 pm Reply

This is going to make my life so much easier, thank you!

2. Katrina Sheen - March 12, 2016 at 5:31 pm Reply

I have just order my first full set!!

Jumped onto the link and followed your easy steps by clicking “SHOP.”

I also bought the chocolate complete shake and bars so I can maximise my energy and nutrition… I just really, really want to fix my egg health asap. Am I doing enough?

3. Nina Muller - March 12, 2016 at 6:44 pm Reply

Yeah, I just bought my first set too… Im feeling really excited about this. Thanks for the tips Fiona.
    – NM

4. Hattie K - March 12, 2016 at 9:31 pm Reply

I feel ready to commit!
    Sign me up Fiona… Can you process the order for me?
    How do I proceed?
    Hattie K

5. Sue Jones - March 13, 2016 at 3:01 pm Reply

Every little bit helps, right?
    And this stuff is amazing. 🙂
    I have been looking into all the research that backs “Juice Plus” and I just wish I came across it earlier.
    It’s definitely going to help me feel like I am getting all the nutritional support I need to improve my egg health with NO EFFORT!
    Thanks for this Fiona – it was super easy to make a purchase too

6. Natalie - March 24, 2016 at 4:50 pm Reply

Oh I feel tempted to order it. It sounds really good.

7. MJK - March 28, 2016 at 9:01 pm Reply

This stuff is amazing!
    This is my favourite video on JuicePlus = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3NMK3KMqQg
    [[[Recommend watching!]]]
    Fiona, can you talk me through how to be a franchisee, this looks like an incredible opportunity.

8. Jenny - March 30, 2016 at 5:17 pm Reply

I tried your Powerfully Pure products and I love ’em!
    I feel more energetic and positive since I’m taking it.

Thanks for this recommendation.

9. Suzanne Hartleib - April 2, 2016 at 9:48 am Reply

I just want you to know that I have been taking your Powerfully Pure products now for a week and already feel so much better. I dont crave sweet things so much and my tummy is less bloated. I literally feel healthier and love the way it is easier to make better decisions when you have more energy
    Thanks Fiona, I love all your *lifestyle* tips!!!

10. Alice Kendall - April 2, 2016 at 10:06 am Reply

Hi Fiona
    Im on a budget and can’t decide what fertility supplements to invest into. I heard Pregnacare is NOT GOOD because of the:
    – soy
    – fillers
    – binders
    – anti-caking agents, etc…
    I also heard that most supplements (including fertility supplements) are made from synthetic chemicals so you just pee them out.
    Thing is, I dont have time or money to waste. But I want to take something that ACTUALLY WORKS. What do you suggest?
    Alice

• Fiona Kacz-Boulton - April 2, 2016 at 10:25 am Reply

Hi Alice

Great question. As you can see from all the articles I publish on my site (and other sites) as well as the whole ethos of living a fertile lifestyle…

It is all about stress free clean living.

That being said, if you are on a tight budget, there is no point investing in expensive SuperFoods if it is going to stress you out because they can get quite expensive.

I find the easiest way is to eat as much ORGANIC whole food nutrition as possible. Organic food has twice the amount of phyto-nutrients (so you need to eat less because it fills you up more and gives you more energy!). Also, organic food does not have the toxic residue that causes fertility problems: herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, etc.
      * Get organic food delivered, it is MUCH cheaper and fresher than buying through a mainstream supermarket. (Much cheaper!)

In addition to this and avoiding fertility inhibitors such as soy, processed sugary foods, processed fried foods, alcohol, caffeine, too many carrots, too many peas, the list goes on… (You may like to get the Fertility Recipe eBook (here) and/or book in a session with me for more guidance, here); I also recommend you supplement with my top 7 fertility essentials from my Powerfully Pure range:

#1 “Powerfully Pure” Marine Phytoplankton – It will give you instant energy in the form of all the electrolytes you need, as well as 100% organic, natural, food grade (so you can not overdose):
      18 amino acids
      Chlorophyl
      Hydroxy carotenoids
      B-carotene
      Vit C
      Vit E
      Vit B1, B2, B6, B8, B9 and B12

“Powerfully Pure” Marine Phytoplankton offers an instant release energy source that has the cleanest and richest source of combined B12 and omegas as well as being able to penetrate the blood brain barrier.

#2 “Powerfully Pure” Vitamin D3 – There are different forms of Vitamin D. D3 is best form of vitamin D for fertility. Vit D3 is actually a hormone so it accumulates in the body over time.

#3 “Powerfully Pure” MSM – The purest organic sulphur from pine trees, this reverses ageing of your body including your eggs. Helps dissolve scar tissues, fibroids and more.

#4 “Powerfully Pure” Medicinal Mushrooms – This organic blend of neutral tasting mushroom extracts helps restore your body’s energy and because they are classified as adaptogenic herbs, they help your body restore its own energy (so you don’t need to take these for life!) Remember fertility needs energy. The blend can be added to your smoothies, taken as a warm drink (tea/coffee substitute) etc.

#5 “Powerfully Pure” Bio-available Vitamin C – Vitamin C helps to improve the lining of your uterus and improves absorption of vitamins and minerals.

#6 “Powerfully Pure” Fertility Honey – This honey contains the whole bee-hive:
      Real raw honey
      Fresh royal jelly
      Propolis
      Bee pollen
      The honey is made in small batches in the UK to maintain freshness and quality.The honey contains vitamins A, B’s, D, E and K.

#7 “Powerfully Pure” Organic Castor Oil Cleanse Kit – This helps balance your hormones, improve your menstrual cycle, improve womb health. You apply it topically via an organic hemp cloth and hot water bottle on your abdomen for 20 mins 3 days a week.

If your liver needs support then I recommend the Powerfully Pure Fertility Tea and Fertility Coffee range too. (Your liver is one of your secondary organs that impacts your fertility!)

However this list depends on your thyroid health and your specific fertility issues so I may recommend something different (eg Agnus Castus, Evening Primrose oil etc) but it is best you give me a call so I can help you properly.

Remember, when you get the proper support around you, you will achieve your fertility goal.

Your fertility goal is like other lifetime goals, the better your support network the easier it will be to succeed. Too many times I see clients who have been doing their journey alone, feeling isolated and not enjoying the process. When they sign up to my Fertile Lifestyle programme life becomes fun, full of hope and within 2 – 6 months over 80% get pregnant!

I look forward to hearing from you if you are ready for some personalised help. Call me directly on 07989 400 586.

Namaste

Fiona

11. Jxx - April 16, 2016 at 2:34 pm Reply

Just got home from your fertility retreat. OhMG! I love the taste of the smoothies you make! I can’t believe something so good can taste so good!!
    So, I just signed up to order some of the Medicinal Mushrooms to add too – yum! I can’t wait. Looking fwd to balancing my micro and macro nutrition soooooooooo E-A-S-I-L-Y
    Jxx

12. Ms M - April 16, 2016 at 4:16 pm Reply

I’ve nearly finished the Medicinal Mushrooms. Wow, they really do make a difference to your energy levels and mood. Thanks for suggesting these Fiona. 🙂
    If anyone out there #TTC who needs a boost to lift your spirits hasn’t tried this, I definitely recommend you do. (It has even boosted my libido which really takes a bashing when you have been trying as long as we have)

13. Belinda Stevens - April 17, 2016 at 12:53 pm Reply

I started on the marine photo capsules as soon as I read this article, because I completely trust what you say Fiona… I have been following your work for over a year now, have seen the amazing results you got with my friends so know that if you say this product works, it will.
    But, to be honest, it was not until I added the MSM powder to my MORNING routine that I noticed myself bouncing around with SO MUCH ENERGY.
    What a difference! 😀
    #I love-love-love-love-love-love this journey with your guidance
    Bel