IVF Questions? IVF Concerns? Need IVF Help?
If you are looking for honest IVF help… The good news is I am now holding information evenings (no sales, just support) so you see if or how IVF can help your specific requirements.
Due to so many of my clients asking me to recommend an IVF company, I went on a quest two years ago to see what clinic I would personally choose if I wanted IVF.
I figured if I could (hand on heart) honestly choose an IVF clinic that matched the integrity of my values and got fantastic results at a great price then I could provide my clients with answers they may be looking for.
After long, hard searching, I found an IVF clinic that impressed me…
Because this IVF Clinic shared my values:
- Their goal is to achieve success for each patient from their first attempt (sadly many clinics don’t aim for this)
- They treat people with care and kindness (not like a number)
- They are priced affordably (because they are based in Barcelona)
- They get results for women into their 50’s. (Recently they helped one of my clients become pregnant at 47)
- They recommend clients only need to visit them twice for a procedure
- They are situated in a beautiful, safe and quiet place in Barcelona (where it was a sunny 23 degrees at the end of the year – when I went to visit)
- They have a very clean clinic with the latest technology
- They understand the value of living a fertile lifestyle to improve chances of IVF success
Barcelona IVF have agreed to come to London to support my clients by answering any questions they may have about IVF – specific to your individual needs.
If you are interested in attending this private event, please let me know. Numbers are kept small to allow for everyone to have their private consultation with a doctor from Barcelona IVF to discuss their fertility options.
IVF is not for everyone, but if you are feeling it could be right for you and you want to get some answers to help you go from feeling confused to clear about what next steps to take then you could benefit from this private (invite only) event open to Awakening Fertility clients.
This is not a sales event, this is an information evening to help you get a better perspective about your fertility options.
Where is the IVF Open Information Evening?
Henry VIII Hotel
23 Leinster Gardens
London, W2 3AN
Near Paddington Station
What time is the IVF Open Information Evening?
What to expect at the IVF Open Information Evening?
- Welcome and introduction by Fiona Boulton (and how you can get the most out of optimising your fertility)
- 15 – 20mins of private 1-to-1 consultation time with you and the IVF doctor to discuss your unique situation
- An opportunity to meet other women from the Fertility Help group (if you would like)
- Healthy snacks and drinks are provided
- Leave feeling informed and supported on your fertility journey
Free IVF Support
If not, you can download your free copy, here
Book your place to our IVF open information evening