You Want to Get Fertility Fit, Right?
… And I’d say you want to do it easily and effectively.
No matter what your fitness level is, you will enjoy these three “fertility fit” videos on demand:
- QiYoga for Fertility
- Qigong for Fertility
- 5 Elements Chakra Yoga for Fertility
- These Fertility Fit routines are designed specifically for preconception, they increase blood flow to your digestive system (so you can absorb nutrients better and feel more energised).
- Secondly it helps nourish your reproductive system, improving follicle (egg) health, womb health and your lining.
This trilogy has been created to leave you feeling energised, you will literally feel blood flowing to all areas of your body, bringing with it fresh oxygenated blood to revitalise your cells and bring all your systems back into radiant health and balance.
The movements leave you feeling lighter and more flexible
(without pulling any muscles!)
Who is it for?
These fertility videos on demand are for you if:
- You’re looking for a genuine way to get pregnant and stay pregnant
- You want ultimate healing and helping your body deal with stress so you can turn fertility ‘back on’ and minimise chances of miscarriage
- You want a routine that both you and your partner can enjoy together, no matter what your fitness and flexibility levels are like
- You want to feel emotionally balanced and empowered
- You want to boost your confidence
- You want to feel more:
- Clear headed
What is the Qi Gong aspect?
Qi Gong is the medical and meditative form of martial arts. Gentle. Powerful. Suitable for all fitness and flexibility levels.
These movements are used in hospitals in the Far East due to their powerful healing effect.
Yours within seconds
All yours, just a click away – click here
Why QiYoga (Qi gong with yoga) is the best form of exercise for fertility; for preconception success
What I Wear and Recommend
In my videos I’m wearing clothes by Asquith
Why Asquith? I order 100% organic hemp and cotton designer outfits that I practically live in – on and off the yoga mat! Asquith’s range is so versatile that it allows me to rush around from client to studio and back to client in the same outfit. The clothes are incredibly comfortable and as organic clothes are rare to find Asquith truly does cater for all my needs. (As mentioned in numerous other articles, cotton is one of the most genetically modified crops so if you are serious about living clean, you want to buy organic. What you put on your skin goes straight into the bloodstream and you don’t want herbicides, pesticides and fungicides messing with your hormones and your fertility).
About the author:
Fiona Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –
helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.
Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.
Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Boulton, here.