Considering Being a Healer?
How do you know if you are ready to become a healer?
Ask yourself these 24 questions listed below and if you resonate with around 20 of them then it seems you are ready to become a healer.
Take the Quiz – ask yourself the following:
- Do you have an interest in Spiritual healing methods – e.g.: energy healing, reiki, shamanism?
- Do you feel you are part of the plan helping humans to expand their consciousness?
- Have you experienced challenges in your life that have helped you understand the duality of relativity and now you feel prepared to help others reach a heightened state of consciousness too?
- Do you enjoy spending time on your own to connect with multi-dimensional beings or dimensions?
- Are you able to commune with nature?
- Are you sensitive?
- Are you empathetic to others’ needs?
- Do you have an awareness of things that others do not have?
- Do you yearn to ease the suffering on Mother Earth?
- Do you suffer physical pain/tension and fatigue? (This is often from not following your calling to its full extent)
- Have you noticed you have healing hands?
- Do people ask you for massages because you’re known for being good at them
- Do you have vivid dreams and/or you can lucid dream? (To lucid dream means you can control your dreams)
- Do you recognise any of your healing powers? (Telepathy? Communion with animals/plants or psychic abilities or are you a seer or can you channel?)
- Do you feel different to others or that you don’t quite belong anywhere?
- Do you have a history of healers in your family?
- Do you have an attraction to crystals?
- Do you prefer natural healing methods over conventional medicine?
- Do you think of ways to make other people’s lives better?
- Do you have a relentless desire to help others, even at a loss of your own?
- Do you often feel overwhelmed with the amount of things you’ve agreed to help others with?
- Do random strangers reveal their life stories to you without asking?
- Do your friends and coworkers often come to you for your trusted opinion on potential romantic prospects or new job hires?
- Do you already work in a way that improves the lives of others? Yoga teacher? Carer? Vet? Chiro? Osteo? Conselor? Naturopath? Massage therapist?
How to choose the right healing course?
- Get to know the teacher over the phone via a chat, a cup of tea or attend some of their sessions – it is important you get along with your healing course teacher.
- Establish a connection with the teacher so you can develop your skills faster.
- Find a teacher who is healthy and does not have a big ego.
- Find a course that is comprehensive and teaches you the things you are interested in. Even if the course teaches you more than you want to use, it is better to have optionality to grow and develop your skills over time than doing a course without much depth.
Consider The Qi Energy Healing Course
Ready to become a Qi Energy Healer?
Upcoming Course information for Level 1 Training:
‘Healing Me’ Qi Energy Healer Course
Weekend 1 Course: Level 1
On Saturday in July 2017, UK
£350.00 group | £1,250.00 personal
Click here for full course information
About the author:
Fiona Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –
helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.
Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.
Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Boulton, here.