Setting Biased Bloggers Straight – Truth Always Prevails

Peace and JusticeAngel of Justice

This is an Example of How Truth Always Prevails

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it,or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” – Buddha

We all know (deep down at our very core) when we are being told the truth and when we are not. We also know there are two sides to every story.

Fortunately, the law states you cannot write untrue statements about others. If you are interested in reading a story about how justice and peace have prevailed then read on…

How it all began

Earlier this month a reader of my fertility newsletters sent me a link to a biased blog article that listed some crazy claims about me from a website of an ‘English Mum’ (as she refers to herself).

I could not believe my eyes when I read the article and what was more disconcerting was all her reader’s comments – the readers were outraged and upset to say the least.

It’s funny how this upsetting article came about.

It all started when this blogger approached me at the Fertility Show in 2014 asking for a free copy of my famous fertility yoga DVD in exchange for a positive blog post. (All her blog posts based on the free products she received have positive reviews on her site).

Not only did I agree, I gave her a few hours of support via Skype, emails, links, support strategies, etc. As a result she fell pregnant within several weeks – after trying for years and years!

Naturally, we were both so thrilled with the news. In her emails she stated that the work I had done was so good in fact that she was now pregnant.

She asked if I knew anyone who could offer help with miscarriage support (for free). I said I would be happy to help but she would need to pay for a session or a course to help her overcome her miscarriage fears.

She flipped out and was furious that I did not want to help her anymore for free. Sadly she miscarried then wrote a nasty blog about me that was full of mis-truths.

It took a simple letter from my lawyer to get her to remove it instantly but her vile comments left a sour taste in every reader’s mouth. She had upset a number of readers who felt people in the fertility world were simply money grabbers.

The funny thing is, she never paid me a penny.

I offer so much work to people for free because I am so passionate about helping make a positive change on this planet.  Conscious parents create a higher consciousness on Mother Earth which means we all become more connected to ourselves, our environment and can live in a heart-felt state with less violence, war and destruction. This is why I work in the fertility field. I help women and couples achieve their dream despite being told the odds are against them. I work on a spiritual and energetic level as well as balancing physical and emotional issues to ensure my clients can change their chances.

I Offer Heaps of Free Fertility Support

1. I offer free fertility support through my fortnightly fertility newsletters
  2. I offer free fertility support through a complimentary 30 minute consultation via Skype or telephone to help hundreds and thousands of women world-wide
  3. I offer free fertility support for 60 minutes whenever anyone purchases my fertility yoga DVD through my website
  4. I offer free fertility support every month at the Harley Street Fertility Clinic
  5. I offer free fertility talks at The Yoga Show and other prestigious events

…So it was hurtful to read her misleading words.

If you read her blog article, now you know the truth behind it.

Peace and justice are two sides of same coinMoral of the Story?

Perhaps it is best not to believe everything you read, but to research things yourself and in time the truth always comes out in the wash.

If something you read or hear resonates with your soul, take it, if not, leave it where it is. We have a higher intelligence that is never ruled or motivated by fear. So, never be compelled to make fear based decisions or obtain fear based assumptions. Listen to your heart.

Other Topics Worth Reading:
  1. What is Natural Fertility and How Can it Work for Me? – Read here
  2. How to live a Fertile LifestyleRead here
  3. Pregnancy Support: Know what to do and what to avoid when pregnant – Read here
About the author:

Fiona Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –

helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.

Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia

• Huffington Post Fertility Writer
  • Fertility Coach
  • Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
  • Nutrition Counsellor
  • Public Speaker
  • Author
  • Blogger
  • QiYoga® Founder
  • Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
  • Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
  • Fertility Support Group Facilitator
  • Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.

Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Boulton, here.

Leave your questions and comments in the box below!

About the author: Fiona Boulton

mm
I am a world-famous fertility healer. I am passionate about giving women control back of their lives (often when they have lost their confidence and themselves whilst trying to conceive). Through my guidance I have a huge success rate helping women give birth to happy healthy babies. I have been positioned as an expert in the fertility field since 2007 and world leader in Qi Energy Healing for Fertility. I am the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street, Mayfair and Putney in London and Chichester West Sussex and help 80% of all my clients to become parents. I give women the tools to heal, rebalance and harmonise themselves so they can get pregnant, stay pregnant and enjoy the journey getting there.

48 comments to “Setting Biased Bloggers Straight – Truth Always Prevails”

You can leave a reply or Trackback this post.

1. Steph. D - October 27, 2015 at 5:32 pm Reply

Hi Fiona
    I never read this article or even heard about it.
    Glad it is all sorted now.
    I love your work, you have helped me and my friends and I hope you can spread your gifts and talents to as many people as possible. You are amazing!

2. Jenni Leeming - October 27, 2015 at 5:35 pm Reply

Wow, I had no idea people who pose as professional bloggers can sometimes be nothing but scammers… I never read the article but there is one blogger I know of who only writes positive reviews from the freebies she gets… Must have been her – how horrible and unprofessional.

3. Sophie Kingston - October 27, 2015 at 5:37 pm Reply

I love all the freebies you give me… What a weirdo to have vented like that against you. It only makes her look unprofessional. (Especially now she has removed the post).

4. Amanda Steele - October 27, 2015 at 5:40 pm Reply

Where do people get off on things like that?
    I agree with Sophie, this blogger looks like the biggest fool to her readers now that she removed the article which proves you cant make stuff up about people and get away with it.
    So happy justice has prevailed, namely because you do such an incredible thing Fiona, your skills and expertise are incomparable. You helped me fall pregnant when no one and nothing else could and now I have my gorgeous son – all thanks to you.

5. Magda Smolynsky - October 27, 2015 at 5:43 pm Reply

Yes, I agree.
    Fiona you are a miracle worker.
    I could not get pregnant until I met you and now I have twins.
    This woman needs to be struck off the internet for stirring up such things. And what was her point?
    I never read the article but am glad it is permanently deleted because more people need access to what you do!
    I for one will keep spreading the positive word about you and your miraculous ways 🙂 🙂 🙂

6. Mr & Mrs Badhri - October 27, 2015 at 5:57 pm Reply

This is outrageous!!!
    I agree with the others.
    Why do people bother to write such silly nonsense?
    I am so happy that it has been resolved.
    My husband and I are thrilled with the work you are doing. Like the others have said, I hope many, many people can experience your program because it genuinely works.
    Thank you so much Fiona.
    Blessings to you dear

7. Ingrid Stanley - October 27, 2015 at 6:07 pm Reply

Ghastly! The lengths some people go. What nonsense, why rant about untruths when you are meant to me a ‘professional’ blogger?
    So glad to hear it has all been sorted Fiona – hope this ordeal did not get you down.
    My husband and I are so grateful to you, keep up the good work

8. John M - October 27, 2015 at 6:09 pm Reply

Yes, there will always be haters, you just need to rise above it, like you have.
    We never came across the blog and quite frankly are glad no one else will either.
    All the best Fiona, keep up your professional ways and keep spreading your light to others, we all need it.
    J

9. Belinday N - October 29, 2015 at 7:00 am Reply

Outrageous the lengths some people go to!
    Glad it is all sorted now Fiona 🙂

10. Monica S - October 29, 2015 at 8:08 am Reply

I never read the article but I am so relieved it is down because you want people to know the truth about you Fiona and the wonderful work Awakening Fertility is doing.
    Great news it is sorted.

11. The Johns Family - October 29, 2015 at 8:10 am Reply

Well done for rectifying this Fiona – you do such fantastic work!
    Thank you again on behalf of the Johns

12. Sabrina Salters - October 29, 2015 at 11:15 am Reply

Holy Moly!
    Glad you sorted the issue out.
    Hope the people who did read it can now see how untrue the allegations were seeing as she has removed the post… Makes her look like an irrational person if you ask me

13. Catherine Chamonix - October 29, 2015 at 11:29 am Reply

Yes, it goes to show blog sites are “NOT” credible sources, simply someones opinion

14. Diedre Simons - October 29, 2015 at 11:35 am Reply

Just read your newsletter! Whoa!
    Some people!
    Thankfully it is sorted. Never read the article, thank God, it would have infuriated me and I would have had to put her straight.
    Your work is a true gift and you are so talented, keep spreading your light

15. Estee Mathon - October 29, 2015 at 11:36 am Reply

The nerve of that woman… I never read the article but will keep an eye out and will be weary of a British Mum blogger who prides herself on receiving freebies and avoid her blogs at all costs.
    Thanks for letting us all know 🙂

16. Jules Matherson - October 29, 2015 at 11:37 am Reply

God, how ridiculous.
    Surely anyone who’d seen the article could see she was being irrational and over-emotional. Why would she target you? Has she joined forces with one of your competitors perhaps?

17. Sammy J - October 29, 2015 at 11:40 am Reply

Ghastly! How dare she blog such nonsense.
    infertility is such a challenging thing to overcome, you want the best help and guidance possible, not some rogue crazy blogger misguiding you. You have helped me and my colleagues so much I can’t believe that she’d posted such nonsense.
    What a relief it is now down.

18. Chantelle Juniors - October 29, 2015 at 11:42 am Reply

Hope that crazy blogger woman has moved on from all this. What a nasty person. Emotionally depressed women can be venomous…

19. MJ Nichols - October 29, 2015 at 11:43 am Reply

Just read this before going for my lunch break… Show shocking.
    Glad justice prevailed like you say.

20. Hairy Mary - October 29, 2015 at 11:44 am Reply

Yeah, she sounds like she took out her anger and sadness over her miscarriage onto you… All because she wanted ANOTHER free session…

21. Judes Kane - October 29, 2015 at 11:45 am Reply

Be careful! The wrath of a highly strung, depressed, emotional woman morning her tragic journey of fertility.

22. Marolyn Steele - October 29, 2015 at 11:47 am Reply

Ouch!
    Never saw the article she wrote, would never have wanted to either.
    Well done for taking the time and energy to rectify the situation, you are too amazing to let this incident put out your shining light 🙂

23. Grace H - October 29, 2015 at 11:50 am Reply

Thanks for posting this. It would have been difficult and like “more time being wasted to set the record straight.”
    It goes to show bloggers have an agenda and others were right, they are not credible sources. Catty blogs are really low

24. Jacinta Kooples - October 29, 2015 at 11:52 am Reply

Didnt read it by it only makes this English Mum seem unreliable and bitchy – we dont need to expose ourselves to this kinda energy when trying to conceive.
    Glad its been taken down!

25. Katie D - October 29, 2015 at 11:55 am Reply

I dont get this blogger, what was the point of her rant?
    Everyone TTC needs as much support and guidance to help them get through.
    Seems like she has turned very bitter over the fact she has not been able to see her pregnancy to full term and took it out on you.
    So unprofessional.
    Im going to look out for this UK based “Mum Blogger” who raves on about freebies and avoid her at all costs.

26. January Simmons - October 29, 2015 at 11:57 am Reply

It is so good that people like that CAN NOT get away with off-loading their emotional crap onto others. The less verbal diarrhea on the net the better. Keep up your heart-felt work Fiona.

27. Tamsin Jacobs - October 29, 2015 at 11:58 am Reply

I think I know who the blogger is… Does her name begin with V?

• mm

Fiona Kacz-Boulton - October 29, 2015 at 12:25 pm Reply

Hi Tamsin
      Yes, her name does start with V. I don’t want to “name and shame” her though. I actually feel sorry for her, she is obviously hurting at the loss of her child caused by the miscarriage. She had an innate fear of miscarrying so until she deals with it effectively she will only keep creating the loss. We all know we attract our fears. This woman needs love, and lots of it.

28. Katharine Lyons - October 29, 2015 at 12:15 pm Reply

This woman who blogs sounds dangerous.
    Glad it is all sorted for you.
    Love your work Fiona

29. Anna Dulwich-Jones - October 29, 2015 at 12:18 pm Reply

I didnt read her article, I would have put the story right if I had!

30. Diane Kawowsky - October 29, 2015 at 12:20 pm Reply

Crazy times
    Crazy people
    How wonderful her crap has been deleted. Dont want misguidance on the web, it is a mine-field for people TTC

31. Franca Neuremberg - October 29, 2015 at 12:21 pm Reply

Hope she looses credibility with her followers over this, it’s outrageous. They will see the truth when they notice her article deleted 😉

32. Louise Henry - October 29, 2015 at 12:27 pm Reply

I like your response to Tamsin!
    See!?
    I just love what you do and how you do it.
    Thanks for being a beacon of light on this planet Fiona. xx

33. Nathalie Deveraux - October 29, 2015 at 12:31 pm Reply

Yep, I know this blogger and she’s lost credibility with me(!)

34. Natasha Kingsley - October 29, 2015 at 2:32 pm Reply

Im so thrilled to read you were able to stop the scandalous post!
    All the best Fiona – you rock my world!!

35. Marianne Wilkinson - October 29, 2015 at 2:51 pm Reply

Gees Louise – what a saga. Glad to hear it is all over, well done for following through and getting the article offline.

36. Tanychka S - November 6, 2015 at 1:28 pm Reply

I am outraged!
    When I first read this I “had to” research this blogger, she is one nasty b*tch!

I found her, it is Ms V V V isn’t it!?

Dont worry, she is so unprofessional, she doesnt have a genuine following, mainly other bloggers.

Im so happy you got her to remove her scandulous post! 😀

37. Rowena Grace - November 6, 2015 at 1:29 pm Reply

That blogger woman sounds crazy. What a weirdo. Hope she gets the karma she deserves. Yep, the truth always prevails 🙂

38. Becky B - November 6, 2015 at 5:27 pm Reply

Truly shocking!

Where does with blogger Victoria get off! I saw her article and was shocked when I did – I was meant to contact you about it but you got it sorted after all.

She is one nutter.

Keep spreading your positivity and helping us transform our lives Fiona.

• mm

Fiona Kacz-Boulton - November 6, 2015 at 5:32 pm Reply

Thanks for your support Becky.

In fact it was a newsletter reader of mine who alerted me to the saga – total craziness, all I can say is she must have been so low and wanted someone to vent your anger toward because I offered to help her with her miscarriage fears but did not want to offer it to her for free. Considering I helped her fall pregnant in the first place (as written by her in her emails to me!) it seems there are no other explanations.

I just hope she realises now it it illegal to do such things (thankfully) and perhaps she needs to seek anger management/ trauma counselling/ more meditation to let more love and light into her life, etc.

39. Judes Mileston - November 7, 2015 at 8:20 am Reply

Oh, I know the blogger – her name should really be “VILE VICTORIA” – why hinder people’s chances with mood swings??

She’s got me so angry! I am really glad you sorted it out, the nerve of that blogger!