Fertility Honey

Sweeten your fertility diet

What is the preferred brand of honey for nutritional therapists?

• What is the preferred fertility supplement for health care practitioners to advise?
  • What is helping our Awakening Fertility clients get essential nutrients required for optimising fertility success?
  • What’s talked about often on fertility forums?

The answer is our Apitherapy Honey: Apimist + Pollen

What makes this honey so good?

This honey contains the whole bee-hive:

1. Real raw honey
  2. Fresh royal jelly
  3. Propolis
  4. Bee pollen

The honey is made in small batches in the UK to maintain freshness and quality.

The honey contains vitamins A, D, E, K as well as all your B vitamins.

IMG_2840 copy
Dosage
  • Take between 1 teaspoon a day for the pot to last one month
  • Take up to 1 dessert spoon a day for an energy/fertility support boost

Order yours today!

£20.00 + p&p (contact us to order)

Testimonials about the Apitherapy Fertility Honey

“The honey makes the transition easy from taking expensive popular brand “fertility supplements” (that contain soy and magnesium stearate) to a combination of this honey, SuperFoods, coconut oil, Vitamin D, L-Arginine, kelp/iodine and folic acid.

I feel so much more energised and healthy.  I have now just ordered my 3rd pot for me and my husband – we love it more and more each day.  Definitely recommend it!”

• FB January 2015

“I mix this honey in with my morning lemon juice and MSM and feel amazing for it.  Great way to start my day with a cleanse and detox to support my health, wellbeing and fertility.”

• JK December 2014

“I just wanted to say thank you for such a fantastic range of products.  I have given birth to two happy, healthy children and couldn’t be happier – not bad for someone who was told they would probably never have children! The (fertility apitherapy honey) has certainly been of benefit to us!”

• CT September 2013 (Medical references have been deleted)

– Taken from the honey maker’s website.

About the author:

Fiona Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –

Helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.

Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia

• Huffington Post Fertility Writer
  • Fertility Coach
  • Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
  • Nutrition Counsellor
  • Public Speaker
  • Author
  • Blogger
  • QiYoga® Founder
  • Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
  • Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
  • Fertility Support Group Facilitator
  • Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.

Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Boulton, here.

Leave your questions and comments in the box below!

About the author: Fiona Boulton

mm
I am a world-famous fertility healer. I am passionate about giving women control back of their lives (often when they have lost their confidence and themselves whilst trying to conceive). Through my guidance I have a huge success rate helping women give birth to happy healthy babies. I have been positioned as an expert in the fertility field since 2007 and world leader in Qi Energy Healing for Fertility. I am the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street, Mayfair and Putney in London and Chichester West Sussex and help 80% of all my clients to become parents. I give women the tools to heal, rebalance and harmonise themselves so they can get pregnant, stay pregnant and enjoy the journey getting there.

17 comments to “Fertility Honey”

You can leave a reply or Trackback this post.

1. Delores - April 2, 2015 at 3:51 pm Reply

I was not too sure about this honey, but I bought it after reading this and now I love it! I find it hard sticking to 1 dessert spoonful a day… I seem to run out after 3 weeks instead of 4 but I just love it so much now and can’t go a day without it.

2. Racholle S-C - April 2, 2015 at 3:53 pm Reply

This is the best honey ever.
    It feel multi-dimensional and it is doing my body so much good. I am so glad it is safe to take throughout my pregnancy too. Thx Fiona

3. Kerry N - May 9, 2015 at 7:46 am Reply

Sounds great!
    How much honey do you take a day and how long would the jar last?
    What is the best way to take the honey?

• mm

Fiona Kacz-Boulton - May 9, 2015 at 8:50 am Reply

Hi Kerry,
      Your jar will last a whole month if you have a dessert spoon daily. I will add a video to the article to show you how you can best consume this “fertility and pregnancy support honey”

4. Fanca G - May 9, 2015 at 10:01 am Reply

I love this honey – you are right though, it took a few goes to get used to it. Now I wouldn’t want to drink my morning lemon and ACV without it!!

5. Janice Y - May 9, 2015 at 10:02 am Reply

What is ACV?

• mm

Fiona Kacz-Boulton - May 9, 2015 at 10:15 am Reply

Hi Janice,
      ACV is Apple Cider Vinegar. Ensure you buy a brand that has “the mother” in it – that way it has medicinal properties. Best brands are Braggs and Biona (in glass bottles only).

6. Michelle F - May 9, 2015 at 10:08 am Reply

Alright, you have talked me into getting a pot! How long will it take until I receive it?

• mm

Fiona Kacz-Boulton - May 9, 2015 at 10:14 am Reply

You will receive it within a day if your order is received in the morning or within two days if you order after 11:30am 🙂

7. Shanie B - February 11, 2016 at 9:53 pm Reply

I did not know there was vit D in this honey!
    That is so good to know!!
    Cool, thanks Fiona

8. Jule - March 31, 2016 at 1:00 pm Reply

First when I saw it, I thought oh well I don’t know, if I’d like it and therefore use it.
    But once you get used to it, it is just great and you feel good taking it, because you know it is good for you.
    Thanks for this advice.

9. Ebere Jane Okeke - August 19, 2018 at 3:08 am Reply

How do i get the honey, msm and shine powder. I live in Nigeria .

• mm

Fiona Boulton - August 30, 2018 at 6:18 pm Reply

Hi Ebere
      I can have my dispatch team post it to you… We send product to Nigeria, not a problem.
      I will email you separately for your address so I can have them sent out to you as soon as possible.
      Kind regards
      Fiona

10. Lemona - December 19, 2018 at 2:28 am Reply

I read up lots of info from Google about fertility and never heard of fertility honey. Definitely want to buy it. Please invoice me – you have my email, thanks.(Will confirm my address when I hear from you)

11. Chioma - January 28, 2019 at 10:57 pm Reply

Hi, I have read that Manuka Honey (or the best organic honey) should have some ratings such as UMF of between 5-10+.q How do we know he rating for this honey esp. as it has been mixed with other products. Thanks

• Fiona Boulton - January 29, 2019 at 4:56 pm Reply

Hi Chioma
      Great question!
      The honey has not been mixed up with other products per say, it is the whole bee hive full of royal jelly, propolis, all the vitamins, etc.
      UMF = Unique Manuka Factor. Manuka honey is from New Zealand and there is a lot of fake honey on the market, especially in the UK so that is why they have the UMF. The best is local, organic, raw ‘full beehive’ honey