Sweeten your fertility diet
What is the preferred brand of honey for nutritional therapists?
- What is the preferred fertility supplement for health care practitioners to advise?
- What is helping our Awakening Fertility clients get essential nutrients required for optimising fertility success?
- What’s talked about often on fertility forums?
The answer is our Apitherapy Honey: Apimist + Pollen
What makes this honey so good?
This honey contains the whole bee-hive:
- Real raw honey
- Fresh royal jelly
- Bee pollen
The honey is made in small batches in the UK to maintain freshness and quality.
The honey contains vitamins A, D, E, K as well as all your B vitamins.
- Take between 1 teaspoon a day for the pot to last one month
- Take up to 1 dessert spoon a day for an energy/fertility support boost
Order yours today!
£20.00 + p&p (contact us to order)
Testimonials about the Apitherapy Fertility Honey
“The honey makes the transition easy from taking expensive popular brand “fertility supplements” (that contain soy and magnesium stearate) to a combination of this honey, SuperFoods, coconut oil, Vitamin D, L-Arginine, kelp/iodine and folic acid.
I feel so much more energised and healthy. I have now just ordered my 3rd pot for me and my husband – we love it more and more each day. Definitely recommend it!”
- FB January 2015
“I mix this honey in with my morning lemon juice and MSM and feel amazing for it. Great way to start my day with a cleanse and detox to support my health, wellbeing and fertility.”
- JK December 2014
“I just wanted to say thank you for such a fantastic range of products. I have given birth to two happy, healthy children and couldn’t be happier – not bad for someone who was told they would probably never have children! The (fertility apitherapy honey) has certainly been of benefit to us!”
- CT September 2013 (Medical references have been deleted)
– Taken from the honey maker’s website.
About the author:
Fiona Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –
Helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.
Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.
Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Boulton, here.