What to Eat When Trying For a Baby
When trying for a baby, what you eat is of vital importance. Ensuring you are getting the right nutrients lays the foundation for a healthy body with healthier eggs, sperm and baby – fact.
In this day and age we are not taught in school what foods are nutrient dense and how they function. Instead, most of us make food choices based on persuasive advertising.
Examples of persuasive advertising
Big industries are often selling nutrient deficient foods as:
- “The best protein source” (especially for runners) or;
- “The best iron source” (with fortified iron in their cereal) or;
- The biggest farce of all “milk for calcium” which is one of the biggest cons of our lifetime. (Read more via our sister site I’m Sublime)
If what I have said has touched a nerve, please look into this yourself or contact me and I will happily shed some research based light on the situation.
Nutrient dense foods give you energy
To fall pregnant it requires lots of energy.
You can get life force energy from nutrition
You can get life force energy from mindfulness
- Specialised breathing techniques, see here
- Cultivating life force energy with Qi Gong and Fertility Yoga, see here
You can get life force energy from meditation and breaking free from overthinking
- Building life force energy with meditation, see here
- Freeing your mind from “overthinking”, see here
About the author:
Fiona Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –
helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.
Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.
Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Boulton, here.