Best Fertility Supplement: MSM
– How MSM Benefits Fertility
What is MSM?
MSM is the abbreviated version of methylsulfonylmethane – it is sulphur. As with all supplements on the market in the 21st century, you can get lots of toxic synthetic versions or you can purchase the 100% organic, natural version of MSM which obviously is more beneficial.
Why MSM is good for fertility
18 benefits of MSM for fertility
- MSM helps you become soft and juicy on the inside – eg activates your vaginal secretions, ideal for over 35 when you may notice you are not as lubricated as you used to be
- MSM helps improve your egg health
- MSM helps your womb lining to become more elastic and therefore improving chances of transplantation success
- MSM helps your menstrual cycle to regulate and/or re-appear
- Due to the fact that toxins need sulphur to remove waste products from the body, it helps with detoxification.
- Sulphur helps you shift unwanted water by helping remove excess fluid build-up on a cellular level.
- MSM helps relieve the body from inflammation
- Naturally increases energy
- Helps cells to heal and rejuvenate at a faster pace: helping you to look and feel younger
- Increases absorption of nutrients
- Strengthens nails
- Strengthens hair
- MSM is a ‘beauty mineral’ that produces collagen and keratin
- Detoxifies on a cellular level
- De-calcifies the body from the ‘bad-calcium’
- MSM improves joint flexibility
- MSM needs to be combined with vitamin C so it can be absorbed and in doing so, this combination also helps to restore healthy cells, tissues and organs (including skin)
- Just as it gets rid of scars inside and outside of the body, it also improves skin health and complexion reversing sagging, wrinkled, dry and cracked skin
My clients with cysts, fibroids and endometriosis have noticed a huge beneficial change. eg cysts can dissolve within 30 days, fibroids shrink and MSM is renowned for dissolving excess tissue and scar tissue (which is highly beneficial for endometriosis sufferers)
Not all MSM is made equally
As mentioned above, you can easily find MSM on lots of health food store shelves, but did you know most are created chemically in a lab? I have sourced what I believe to be the world’s purest source of MSM (Organic Sulphur) from pine trees. The ingredients speak for themselves.
MSM (Organic Sulphur)
- 99.7% Pure Sulphur (from pine lignans sourced from marine pine trees)
- No fillers, binders, anti-caking agents
How to store MSM
Keep sealed, store in dry place.
How much MSM to take?
If detox symptoms occur after 1 teaspoon
INCREASE dosage rather than stopping
Build up to 2 tablespoons a day (before breakfast and before bed) and must be consumed with vitamin C for it to be absorbed and for maximum benefits
Sold in 500g units
MSM 2×2 Cleanse
- Doing a gentle MSM cleanse is 2x 2 table spoons MSM 12 hours apart (morning and night; before breakfast and before sleep)
- Add a dash of Apple Cider Vinegar with ‘the mother’ (the mother is culture that is required to make ACV medicinal), in a glass bottle (£8.99)
- Take with bio-available vitamin C for best results (£59.90) and freshly squeezed organic lemon
- Based on The Sulphur Study and the results I have seen with my clients, this gentle MSM cleanse helps dissolve fat, dissolve scar tissue, dissolve cysts, dissolve fibroids, regenerate the body on a cellular level, improve lining, improve egg health and sperm health as well as enhances fertility. 500g MSM (£67.00)
How to start taking MSM
Start with 1 teaspoon in the morning and 1 just before you go to sleep. Slowly build up to 1 tablespoon twice a day; then if you want to speed up the benefits then do the gentle cleanse of 2 tablespoons twice daily
The MSM needs to be dissolved in hot water, so I recommend getting a large mug:
- Pour in the MSM
- Pour in clean water (not from the tap) hot water from the kettle
- Add freshly squeezed lemon and room temperature water
- Add Fertility Honey (maximum serving = 1 tablespoon a day) – buy here
- Add bio-available vitamin C (1 teaspoon) – buy here
- Apple Cider Vinegar (1 table spoon) if possible – buy here
- Mix and drink
- NOTE: Wait 20 minutes before consuming any supplements or food
Best prepared in this order because the boiling hot water will destroy the properties of the honey. Enjoy!
What to expect when you do an MSM cleanse
- Abdominal discomfort
- Difficulty concentrating
How and where to purchase MSM
Online at the Powerfully Pure Shop of course!
Due to the fact most MSM on the market is fake (made from synthetic chemicals), I recommend purchasing the one used on the world-wide sulphur study that is in our Fertile Lifestyle store for £67.00 per 500g.
fiona[at]awakeningfertility.com directly to order your 100% natural, organic sulphur | +447989 400 586
Was this article helpful?
I love your comments and feedback – if you have any questions or want to share your experience please do via the comment section below.
Fiona Kacz-Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in fertility yoga – inspiring people to evolve on their conscious journey to parenthood.
Founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street, London and Concept Fertility, London
- Natural Fertility Specialist
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- Fertility and wellbeing author
- Mind Mastery Practitioner
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s Fertile Lifestyle Course she helps you navigate major transitions to detox your mind (and body) to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’ and experience faster fertility success.