Living a Fertile Lifestyle: Evening Daily Routine Checklist
Living a Fertile Lifestyle
Evening Daily Routine Checklist
May your evening routine allow you to let go of the “wanting and yearning” for a baby, may it bring you peace in the knowing you can surrender and allow fertility to blossom like a flower within you.
If you feel it sounds easier said than done, then try these strategies for yourself and reap the immediate benefits.
Winding Down in the Evening
In this day and age you have probably become addicted to your electronic gadgets – ranging from TVs, to computers, tablets and phones. However, by looking at these screens before bed it keeps your mind “wired.” This is due to the blue, flickering light images that tell the brain it is daytime and time to be active.
To help wind the mind down, it is recommended you wear orange lensed glasses three hours prior to sleep. In doing so it will give your mind the ability to switch off when your head hits the pillow.
How to Set Your Bedroom Up as a Restorative Sleep Cave
First, ensure no light whatsoever is on in the bedroom
- No digital face clocks
- No small red or green lights that show a power source is being supplied to an
electrical appliance in your room
This means no charging devices like phones and tablets or even electrical toothbrushes if they illuminate your bedroom when sleeping
- Ensure your windows are completely blacked out (as illustrated to the right) because our skin is photosensitive.
- Whilst waiting to fit a blackout blind, an eye mask can help marginally.
The Way to Parenthood When Falling Asleep
When you are drifting off to sleep remember to:
- Disconnect from mental, emotional or physical distractions, simply by commanding “I disconnect” and visualise the cords being severed
- Open and soften your heart and allow the heart energy to move to your womb then up into your face
- Remind yourself of what you can offer your unborn child – the depth of your being. (So the more you open and soften into this state the easier it will be for you to action this when baby comes)
Fiona Kacz-Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in fertility yoga – inspiring people to evolve on their conscious journey to parenthood.
Founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street and Clapham, London.
- Fertility Coach
- Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through her coaching programmes, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind (and body) to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile.’
Other Topics Worth Reading:
- Sleep and Infertility – Sleep and Sub-fertility – Read here
- Techniques How to Relieve Physical, Mental and Emotional Tension When Trying to Conceive – Read here
Got questions, comments or something to share?
Please leave them below.