Change Your Chances in 2017
Inspirational Fertility Talk
It’s a new year, and there are brilliant things to come… And what better way to celebrate the start of a new year than to kick the year off with a fertility talk that will help you to “Change Your Chances in 2017”.
The first Awakening Fertility Ltd. event for 2017 is a transformational, motivational 3 hour inspirational talk focusing on your big vision for 2017:
How to create your best baby!
Who is this talk for?
This talk is for you if you:
- Are ready to fall pregnant to your beautiful baby in 2017
- Want some clarity with where you have been going wrong
- Want to improve your chances of fertility success with some powerful and easy-to-apply lifestyle tweaks
- Want genuine care and support on your fertility journey from your fertility specialist
- Want to invest your time in strategies that are proven to work
- No longer want to feel like a number and want heartfelt genuine guidance that works
What to Expect
Change Your Chances in 2017 is a 3 hour, information packed event that will:
- Explain, step-by-step, how to change your chances of success on your fertility journey
- Allow you to experience proven strategies and processes that have helped my clients to successfully conceive
- Give you the opportunity to connect with others on a similar journey, forming new friendships and connecting with people who understand what you’re going through
- Leave you feeling a new sense of hope and optimism
- Provide insight into the “90 Day Fast Track to Fertility Success” online course. This is the first course of its kind and is tailored to your specific needs. Read about the online course here.
Change Your Changes in 2017 is a fun, inspirational, informative and motivational event. It is jam-packed full of value and step-by-step ways you can change your chances with strategies proven to work. (As proven over the past 10 years with Fiona Kacz-Boulton’s clients).
Ready to Get the Facts for Faster Fertility Success and how to have Your Best Baby in 2017?
This fertility talk includes information on how you can make improvements with egg (follicle) health, sperm, womb lining, warmth to the womb, stress management, fibroids, endometriosis, hormone balancing and so much more!
The talk is based on Awakening Fertility’s Epigenetic Protocol and hosted by fertility specialist Fiona Kacz-Boulton (Awakening Fertility founder).
You’ll be shown to change your chances in 6 steps with Awakening Fertility’s Epigenetic Protocol
Q: Can I bring my partner?
A: Yes! This is a brilliant opportunity to bring your partner along so that they can have an understanding of what you are experiencing on your fertility journey and how they can help to support you and increase your chances of fertility success by also embracing some of the proven strategies.
Q: What should I wear, do we do any physical exercise?
A: Just wear something that’s comfortable. We will not be doing any physical exercise.
Q: I feel embarrassed about my fertility challenges and don’t want to have to share it with strangers.
A: Firstly, there is nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. Fertility, like many other bodily functions, acts as a barometer for what’s going on inside. Your symptoms give us an indication of what’s going on, and what changes you can make to radically improve your chances of fertility success.
“I have been supporting fertility for nearly a decade and there isn’t much I haven’t seen and assisted with. In many cases a lot of these challenges can be turned. And of course, you do not need to share your story with anyone at all. We have found at many of our events that the ladies that share their personal stories are met with overwhelming support from others who have experienced the same or similar issues.”
Q: What do I need to bring?
A: Please bring a note pad and pen to take notes and bring your own drinks and snacks.
Q: Where is Change Your Chances being held?
A: Henry VIII Hotel
23 Leinster Gardens, London W2 3AN | 020 7262 0117
Q: What’s the nearest tube station?
A: Nearest station is Bayswater. Other nearby stations: Queensway (6 minutes), Paddington (8 minutes)
London, UK Fertility Talk
- Saturday 14th January 10:00am – 1:00pm
London, UK Fertility Talk 2017
- Friday 10th 6:30 – 9:30pm
- Saturday 11th 10:00am – 1:00pm
London, UK Fertility Talk 2017
- Friday 12th 6:30 – 9:30pm
- Saturday 13th 10:00am – 1:00pm
If you have any questions at all, please contact Fiona via firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an intimate event and numbers are strictly limited. Tickets are:
VIP DISCOUNT for newsletter readers: £99.00
To buy your ticket enter discount code and click below