Living a ‘fertile lifestyle’ can be much easier and more enjoyable than you think.
You would be excused for believing a fertile lifestyle is a restrictive one, one that forces you to eat like a rabbit and to stop all the naughty pleasures you enjoy, including a glass of white and a cheese platter!
However, when you embark upon the Awakening Fertility Fertile Lifestyle Course you can pick and choose all the things that bring you happiness, so you can still enjoy your favourite glass of alcohol and favourite foods.
That being said, you will need to balance these decadent food choices (that are not helpful for fertility) with lifestyle choices to counterbalance your energy flow.
You see, fertility issues are a sure sign that you are needing more energy.
When you live a life that takes energy away from your systems and cells (such as processed foods, alcohol, caffeine, high stress, poor sleep and so on) you need to replenish your energy through other means.
We recommend regenerating your energy for fertility by embracing clean living, clean thoughts and clean feelings as the easiest and fastest way to do that is with the smorgasbord of options offered within our online Fertile Lifestyle Course.
We provide a smorgasbord to ensure that you choose lifestyle options that you enjoy. Your choices need to support you to feel abundant and not to feel restricted or in a state of lack. (This is key!) If you want to discover more on this topic, then you will enjoy the video seminar called The Master Key to Fertility, here.
Clean Living (Avoid Household Toxic Exposure)
In this day and age you are exposed to toxins in the air you breathe, the food you eat, the water you drink, the new products you buy and so on, therefore you need to integrate clean living options.
Here’s an easy clean living list to follow:
To clean your air
Buy house plants such as:
- Mother-in-Laws Tongue
- Peace Lily
To clean your water
Buy a water purifier
- First get your water tested (contact your local council for a free list of all contaminants) then get in touch with us so we can help you get the best water purifier for your health and your future baby’s.
To clean your home
Use non-toxic food grade cleaning products
- White Vinegar (distilled).
- Sacra Essential Oil (anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial medical grade, fertility friendly highest grade of Frankincense). Buy here.
- Bi-carbonate of Soda (medical grade and food grade is essential, otherwise it is usually filled with aluminium which you need to avoid when trying to conceive). Buy fertility safe bi-carb here.
- De-Scaler (ideal for cleaning the kettle, washing machine, dishwasher and limescale around the home). Buy fertility safe de-scaler here.
To clean and care for your face
We recommend the Powerfully Pure Orange Miracle Oil to be used as a:
- Facial Cleanser (Wash off with a cotton flannel)
- Facial Serum
- Body Oil (to reduce stretch marks)
- Moisturiser in the summer
- Pregnancy Oil
Know How To Read Your Labels
Marketing can be very mis-leading. Many ‘natural’ products are not natural and can be delivering large amounts of toxic exposure straight into your blood-stream.
What you put on your skin goes into your blood stream.
To take the confusion out of things, check your personal care products don’t have any of these ingredients, (read the list here).
In addition to the toxic chemicals to avoid in personal skin-care products, you also want to avoid certain ingredients in your supplements.
Here’s a helpful video to guide you step-by-step:
This article is a short, helpful summary to inspire you to take action and not overwhelm you.
I am sure you will have some questions, so leave them below for complimentary support or book your consultation here. (Newsletter readers enjoy a complimentary 60 minute consultation, you can sign up here).
About the Author
Meet Fiona Boulton here.