Benefits of Black Seed (Egyptian Nigella)
For Male and Female Fertility
Prized for its healing properties, Black Seed, or Nigella Sativa, was first recorded as being used in ancient Egypt.
Known as “a remedy for all things except death,” it’s wide array of health benefits have been confirmed through scientific research and literature.
Black Seed can be used to treat and manage a variety of women’s health issues
These include but are not limited to:
- Menstrual problems
- Uterus disorders
- Sexual weakness
Black Seed can be used to treat and manage a variety of men’s health issues
In men it has been found to modify characteristics of sperm.
- Increases sperm count
- Increases sperm morphology
- Increases sperm motility
Summary of the Key Benefits of Black Seed
- Increases sperm count, morphology and motility
- Increases pH levels in semen
- Anti-oxidant activity
- Removes sexual weakness in females
- Treats irregular menses
Where to Buy Black Seed For Natural Fertility
Health Food stores sell the Black Seed in either loose seeds, bottled oil or capsules. Just “Body Test” it before you buy it to make sure it is what your body needs.
Other Topics Worth Reading:
- Benefits of Black Thai Ginger – Natural Viagra for male and female fertility – Read here
- Food to Create Super Sperm – Read here
- 5 Keys to Get Pregnant (and stay pregnant) – Read here
- Think Yourself Fertile –Powerful Ways That Actually Work – Read here
- Keeping on the Positive Path – Keeping The Belief You Will Fall Pregnant Despite Setbacks – Read here
About the author:
Fiona Kacz-Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –
helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.
Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.
Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Kacz-Boulton, here.