Trying to Conceive Motivational Morning Speech
(by Fiona Kacz-Boulton)
The way to improve your mood is via your heart and your head
- Are you ready to feel good on your fertility journey?
- Are you ready to take back control and feel energised, refreshed, positive, hopeful and leave the heart-ache of the disappointing past behind you?
- Read to optimise your mood?
When you change your brain chemistry and release ‘feel good’ hormones it can help to optimise faster fertility success.
We can only feel one emotion at one time so if you can master your mind and master your emotions you can master your physiology (and enhance your chances of conception and holding your pregnancy through to full term).
Your brain is like a sponge in the first 20 minutes
When you wake the first 20 minutes is the best time to help re-programme your mind and turn your mood and day into something positive to help you on your fertility journey
Fertility Mind Mastery
Download this audio for a 5 minute motivational speech to help you if you are trying to conceive.
Think Yourself Fertile
This fertility mind mastery audio designed to help you “think yourself fertile” is one of the techniques comprising of the 6 pillars of my epigenetics protocol (as illustrated below) as offered in my 90 Day Fast Track to Fertility Online Fertile Lifestyle Course.
Was the audio helpful?
I love your comments and feedback – if you have any questions or want to share your experience please do so via the comment section below.
Fiona Kacz-Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in fertility yoga – inspiring people to evolve on their conscious journey to parenthood.
Founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street, London and Concept Fertility, London
- Natural Fertility Specialist
- Fertility Coach
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Fertility Writer for Huffington Post
- Public Speaker
- Mind Mastery Practitioner
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through my Fertile Lifestyle programmes, I help navigate major transitions to detox your mind (and body) to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile.’
Book your 30 minute complimentary consultation
With me, founder of Awakening Fertility, Fiona Kacz-Boulton here.