Are You Seeking a Better Mood and Sex Drive?
Specific ‘fertility fit’ exercises can help to improve mood (through the release of endorphins) and testosterone (one of your sex-drive hormones for men and women).
Food is Mother Nature’s gift to humanity to keep libido alive
Think about it, you are born a natural baby-making-machine so you can rely on Mother Nature to provide the healing solutions you seek if you are looking for a better sex life.
- Eggs (free-range of course!)
- Chocolate (read more about the benefits of chocolate, here)
- Fish (oily, especially wild salmon)
- Maca (superfood root from Peru, needs to be consumed with Lucuma for maximum benefits)
- Nuts: Ranked in order: almonds, Brazil nuts, walnuts, peanuts (really classified as legumes!) and hazel nuts
- Olive oil (only cold pressed and never heated or you will de-nature the oil making it carcinogenic)
- Onions & garlic (in small doses and never consumed for more than two consecutive weeks because it is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal medicine, not to be part of a staple diet)
- Oysters (rich in zinc)
- Pumpkin seeds (rich in zinc)
- Thai Black Ginger (known as nature’s viagra!)
Black Thai Ginger is natural viagra
Black Thai Ginger (Kaempferia parviflora), is a plant from the Zingiberaceae family. This popular herb is a traditional Thai medicine for erectile dysfunction because it stimulates sexual performance and sperm density.
How does Black Thai Ginger improve erections and libido?
Black Thai Ginger includes the presence of PDE5 inhibitors.
PDE5 inhibitors function similarly to Viagra
These inhibitors increase blood flow to the testicles and stimulate the production of dopamine (a feel good hormone) within the hypothalamus, which leads to enhanced sexual performance.
It is also used to increase libido in women! In fact, the extensive list of benefits of Black Thai Ginger may surprise you:
Key Benefits of Black Thai Ginger
- Enhanced sexual desire
- Increased sexual motivation
- Increased erectile performance
- Increased sperm density
- Anti-plasmodial (anti-cancer)
- Mild antimycobacterial (antibiotic function used to treat diseases like TB)
- Excellent antioxidant
- Adaptogenic activity
- Anti-allergic activity
- Anti-cholinesterase activity (been linked to prevention and treatment for Alzheimer’s disease)
- Anti-gastric ulcer effects
- Anti-obesity effects
- Anxiolytic and antidepressant effects
What does it taste like?
Black Thai Ginger tastes like ginger, but not as hot.
How do you take Black Thai Ginger?
Best taken in its organic form and in powder (£99.00 for 200g) which you can blend with your morning MSM fertility detox drink or in capsules (£36.00 for 50 capsules).
The Ultimate Fertility Detox Drink for Improving Sex Drive
- Start with 1 teaspoon of Powerfully Pure brand MSM and over time build up to a tablespoon over time
- Pour hot clean water from the kettle
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice and room temperature water
- Add Fertility Honey (maximum serving = 1 tablespoon a day) – buy here
- Add bio-available vitamin C (1 teaspoon) – buy here
- Apple Cider Vinegar (1 table spoon) if possible – buy here
- Mix in Black Thai Ginger for maximum sex-drive effect
- NOTE: Wait 20 minutes before consuming any supplements or food
Best prepared in this order because the boiling hot water will destroy the properties of the honey. Enjoy!
You can also add Black Thai Ginger powder to your home made energy balls and smoothies. These are delicious ways you can enjoy natural viagra fertility snacks.
Natural Viagra Fertility Snack Ideas For Better Mood & Sex Drive
- Raw chocolate brownies
- Chia puddings
- Paleo bars
- Home-made wild salmon & avocado sushi with quinoa or cauliflower rice – instead of white rice(remember to use tamari as a dipping sauce and not standard ‘soy sauce’)
- Home-made mushroom, avocado & egg sushi with quinoa or cauliflower rice – instead of white rice (remember to dip in tamari, not standard ‘soy sauce’)
- Sweet potato chips
- Kale chips
- Trail Mix (mixed nuts with dried blue-berries, goji berries and dates)
*These are all listed in my fertility recipes (over 100 recipes that are included in my Online Fertile Lifestyle Course)
Basic Rules to Keep Your Sex Drive Alive
Choose snacks that do not have:
- Processed vegetable oils
- Refined sugars
- Synthetic ingredients (E-numbers, ingredients that don’t sound like natural foods)
Choose snacks that include any of the 15 sexy foods listed and pictured above!
The scientific link between mood and food
Yes, there is a scientific link between mood and food. Basically, your brain and gut are closely linked so when you eat well, your mood improves. When you put less strain on your digestive system you have more energy and it boosts fertility.
So… What more can I say except:
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” – Hippocrates
Was this article helpful?
I love your comments and feedback – if you have any questions or want to share your experience please do via the comment section below.
You may also like to read:
Fiona Kacz-Boulton is a Fertility Specialist and key-note speaker at the London Fertility Show
An expert in her field since 2007
Founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street, London and Concept Fertility, London
- Natural Fertility Specialist
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- Fertility and wellbeing author
- Mind Mastery Practitioner
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s Fertile Lifestyle Course she helps you navigate major transitions to detox your mind (and body) to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’ and experience faster fertility success
Book your 30 minute complimentary consultation
With founder of Awakening Fertility, Fiona Kacz-Boulton here.