MSM (100% orgnanic sulphur from Pine Trees) – 500g
MSM is the abbreviated version of methylsulfonylmethane – it is sulphur. As with all supplements on the market in the 21st century, you can get lots of toxic synthetic versions or you can purchase the 100% organic, natural version of MSM which obviously is more beneficial.
Why MSM is good for fertility
18 benefits of MSM for fertility
- MSM helps you become soft and juicy on the inside – eg activates your vaginal secretions, ideal for over 35 when you may notice you are not as lubricated as you used to be
- MSM helps improve your egg health
- MSM helps your womb lining to become more elastic and therefore improving chances of transplantation success
- MSM helps your menstrual cycle to regulate and/or re-appear
- Due to the fact that toxins need sulphur to remove waste products from the body, it helps with detoxification.
- Sulphur helps you shift unwanted water by helping remove excess fluid build-up on a cellular level.
- MSM helps relieve the body from inflammation
- Naturally increases energy
- Helps cells to heal and rejuvenate at a faster pace: helping you to look and feel younger
- Increases absorption of nutrients
- Strengthens nails
- Strengthens hair
- MSM is a ‘beauty mineral’ that produces collagen and keratin
- Detoxifies on a cellular level
- De-calcifies the body from the ‘bad-calcium’
- MSM improves joint flexibility
- MSM needs to be combined with vitamin C so it can be absorbed and in doing so, this combination also helps to restore healthy cells, tissues and organs (including skin)
- Just as it gets rid of scars inside and outside of the body, it also improves skin health and complexion reversing sagging, wrinkled, dry and cracked skin
My clients with cysts, fibroids and endometriosis have noticed a huge beneficial change. eg cysts can dissolve within 30 days, fibroids shrink and MSM is renowned for dissolving excess tissue and scar tissue (which is highly beneficial for endometriosis sufferers)
Not all MSM is made equally
As mentioned above, you can easily find MSM on lots of health food store shelves, but did you know most are created chemically in a lab? I have sourced what I believe to be the world’s purest source of MSM (Organic Sulphur) from pine trees. The ingredients speak for themselves.
MSM (Organic Sulphur)
- 99.7% Pure Sulphur (from pine lignans sourced from marine pine trees)
- No fillers, binders, anti-caking agents
How to store MSM
Keep sealed, store in dry place.
How much MSM to take?
If detox symptoms occur after 1 teaspoon
INCREASE dosage rather than stopping
Build up to 2 tablespoons a day (before breakfast and before bed) and must be consumed with vitamin C for it to be absorbed and for maximum benefits