Light Cycle Treatment for Regulating Menstrual Cycle – Creating Regular Periods
Light Cycle Treatment for Regulating Menstrual Cycle
– Creating Regular Periods For Drug-free Fertility Solutions
The Light Cycle Treatment is a simple technique that works by mimicking the action of the full moon to stimulate ovulation, thereby triggering a period on Day 29 of the newly created cycle.
Sounds powerfully exciting, right?
Sleep in TOTAL darkness. This means blackout conditions, i.e. no light coming into your bedroom above or at the sides of the curtain rail. (See our Sleep article here for full details)
This starts the count at Night 1.
Use a red photographer’s light bulb in a torch if you need to get up at night to go to the toilet.
On Nights 14, 15 and 16 (three nights in all) sleep with the lights on.
On Nights 17 through to 28 sleep in total darkness.
On Day 29, you should start to bleed. If not, start the count again as Day 1 and repeat the technique.
Anytime that you start to bleed before Day 29 automatically becomes Day 1 of a new cycle and you start the technique again.
This usually works in 2-3 cycles
Guest Writer Dr Suzann G HarperSuzanne originally qualified as a naturopath and osteopath before winning a scholarship to study acupuncture. She practiced for many years in London’s Harley Street before moving to the West Country in 2014.Suzanne has also worked in the field of feng shui for over 20 years and has used all of these natural health practices to help couples to conceive and to maintain their families’ health. She travels to her clients’ homes or does distance consultations by Skype.
Other Topics Worth Reading:
- Living a Fertile Lifestyle Evening Routine – Read here
- Techniques How to Relieve Physical, Mental and Emotional Tension When Trying to Conceive – Read here
- Get Your Confidence Back – Regain Confidence for Pregnancy Success – Read here
- How to Balance Yang Energies For Fertility When Trying To Conceive – Read here
- Need More Yang Energy When You Are Pregnant – Need Motivation to Exercise? – Read here
- Balancing Yin and Yang Energies with a Whole Food Diet – Read here
- Sleep and Infertility (Sub-fertility) – How Sleep Benefits Fertility – Read here
Got questions, comments or something to share?
Please leave them below.