For women living in a yang-dominant (male dominant; masculine) world it can be difficult and confusing. We have the abilities to compete with men and we do. However the female energy is one of nurturing, creating (of a family, a home, etc), being soft and able to go with the flow. Women are designed to embrace the water element; to therefore move through life with grace and ease.
When we are positioning ourselves in the workforce in masculine roles we take on excess yang energy. This serves us in the sense it means we can achieve financial success but in many cases it costs us a portion of our health.
When we keep pushing ourselves to continually strive and climb the workforce ladder we can raise our stress levels which keeps the body on high alert with cortisol and other stress hormones streaming through the body.
When we are stressed the body turns fertility off as it brings all the blood to the extremities as a sympathetic nervous system response to stress.
To successfully conceive sooner rather than later it is essential to be feminine in a masculine world.
How to be feminine in a masculine world
When we are ready to conceive we expect our body to be able to fall pregnant to therefore instantly embrace yin energy, yet if we are still resonating in a yang dominant state, it is not going to happen.
Being feminine in a masculine world means learning to surrender, to trust, to feel supported and to be able to go with the flow instead of forging new pathways. (Keep reading for a short list of strategies and solutions).
This can be achieved with the following assistance from Awakening Fertility. We offer:
- Stress management solutions (keep reading for the list below)
- Nutrition counselling to help you improve egg health (which takes a battering from long-standing stressful environments)
- Fertility Coaching to help you live an easy, enjoyable and effective fertile lifestyle
- Fertility Yoga
- Pre and Post IVF support too
For balancing yin we recommend the following solutions
- Look at eating a more yin based diet, here
- Look at exercising to balance your Qi energy flow – QiYoga run annual courses and workshops on how to do this, see here
- Try the videos and links to exercises that stimulate yin energy, here
- Mentally it is vital you remain in a yin state to keep your parasympathetic nervous system activated and in balance. This keeps your body is a restorative state and the fastest way to achieve this is through supportive fertility meditations.
Getting the right type of support is essential.
We have two volumes of specific Fertility Meditations that have been trialed, tested and proven to work. You can experience step-by-step meditation guidance through our workshops, retreats and 1-to-1 private courses.
Want instant options and answers now?
See our range of support that can be emailed to you instantly: –
Fertility Meditation Volume 1
You can also enjoy meditations in the comfort of your home or anytime, anywhere.
Volume 1 is just £17.99 and can be emailed to you via MP3
To order your meditations click here
Fertility Meditation Volume 2
This is an extension of the beautifully powerful, easy to follow meditations as experienced in Volume 1.
Volume 2 offers our finest collection of meditations for just £17.99 and can be emailed to you via MP3, click here
Would you like to take back control of your fertility journey?
Now you can. We also offer a full collection of four Yoga Nidra meditations on MP3 to help you:
Master Your Mind and to clear sub-conscious limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from being a parent (be it first or second time around).
For the full set, including a step-by-step guide how to meditate and manifest faster fertility success for just £29.99, click here
Want online fertility support?
Soon we will be launching our online fertility courses – be sure to check that out too!
Other Topics Worth Reading:
- SuperFoods for Fertility – Read here
- Balancing Yin Yang Energies with a Whole Food Diet – Read here
Fertility Meditations: Free heart-felt conscious fertility support inspired by Quan Yin – Read here
- Can Retreats Really Help When Trying to Conceive? – Read here
About the author:
Fiona Kacz-Boulton is a Fertility Specialist
(An expert in her field since 2007) and leader in Fertility Mind Mastery, Fertility Meditation, Fertility Yoga and Fertility Coaching –
helping people take back control of their fertility, faster.
Fiona is the founder of Awakening Fertility – Harley Street (Harley Street Fertility Clinic), London; Concept Fertility Putney; Chichester, West Sussex and Perth, Australia
- Huffington Post Fertility Writer
- Fertility Coach
- Fertility Support Group Co-ordinator for Harley Street Fertility Clinic and Infertility Network UK
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Public Speaker
- QiYoga® Founder
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Trainer (RYS 200)
- Fertile Lifestyle Motivator
- Fertility Support Group Facilitator
- Fertility Practitioner Training Co-ordinator
Through Fiona’s “transformation guaranteed” Fertile Lifestyle courses, Fiona helps navigate major transitions to detox your mind and body to help you effectively ‘think yourself fertile’; to change the map your mind has of your body and therefore change your physiology by clearing mental and emotional blockages to having your baby. Fiona’s work focuses on you taking back control by changing the internal and external environment of your cells so you can improve chances of fertility success.
Book your fertility consultation from the comfort of your home or come to the Harley Street Fertility Clinic for a transformative session with Awakening Fertility founder Fiona Kacz-Boulton, here.